Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Photos.................................Not yet

Back to Mom's q's:

So now that your responsiblities have changed, what is a typical day like for you?
Have you had any transferes or changes?
What are the wards like in this new area?

Sorry for the pictures no excuses but the internet did go out so we
lost like 15 minutes. But ya know how it goes there is no time for
anything this week is a little hecktic becuase I am training again.
With all that I forgot my memory so.... No picture this week either.
Well ya I remember those days but its all good. I would imagen that
Dad is going to baptise Angela. This week was a little full with a
bunch of meeting and reunions and I have the awesome chanse to train
again a second kid and everything. Being a trainer and district leader
You basically have to do everthing perfect its not easy but it sure is
worth it. The ward is great all the members love us and are willing to
take part in the work. We will have a great week this week. My
companions name is Elder Paguada he is from Honduras and has a great
testimony and loves to work and help others. Thankyou mom for
everything Love you And have a great week.


Letter 2 Dad:
What a world. That is pretty cool about Mitt Romney. So did Brandon
say anything in specifics about the papers? Soo......... What are you
guys thinking about on coming down to Guatemala I know the answer but
it really is beautiful down here. Now that I mention it I really
havent been to many historic sites I gotta start having actual Pdays.
President Utchdorf( super hard for the people here to say) did not
make it personally to any mission funcion or anything like that. I
heard that Elder Nelson Did meet somje missionaries in the CCM. That
would have been cool. This week we ae going to work hard 1. Why not?
2. We have a ton of meeting so we have to make up. 3. I am training
again so I got to show my hijo how it is done. Well tell everone I say
hi and everything is great here south of the border. Alright thankyou
dad for the love and support. I love you and hope you have an awesome
week.

No comments:

Post a Comment