Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pictures? We don't need no stinkin Pictures!! Okay we actually do!

No q's:

Okay okay I am going I love you and I want them in spanish

Dad's note:

well I forgot about the whole singing thing in the morning it is funny how it always works out. That or you break into the bathroom and sing to me in the shower. The baptismal count was 221. Yes it was 5 weeks but we already have plans to do the 204 back to back in april and may. So you want to loose weight but "hit" the fry bread.......... just wanted to be clear I understood right. What it looks like is that I am going to hit the year with my kid and I will have two areas this one and the last. I dont see tie as an enemy but I way to make sure I am working. My kid is from Honduras. He is really small and comes from a family of 14. His parents are converts and has a great testimony. He is 18 years old (youth at the age of 18 in central america can fill out papers). His name is elder Paguada. We are working hard and he definately has faith like it is always with newbees. Thankyou for all the love and support. I love and always keep up with those stairs



No comments:

Post a Comment