Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Leap Day Eve

No question theme continues:

Well this week was great here in Guatemala. wow ammon is 14 that is wierd to think about. that a is great story about uncle Jeff. well ward activity sounds great and seems like I only know half the ward now. We have alot of people to work with right now I am not going to lie this month is going to be crazy fun with missionary work. I saw that you wrote package"s" I did get the one from you guys but I didnt know I was waiting for another or was that a typo. Well The package was fantastic. Some Elders did laugh at the pedameter but they wont be laughin gwhen I got good waliking form and know how many steps I take in a week. I am not going to lie I am missing the food. I f you could send me some recipies for hamburger patties and the salsa recipie that would be great. Love you mom and all that you do

Note to Dad:

Wow feburary just flew by. well I dont know the time is werd right now it goes by fast just all of the sudden. ya I was thinking about the birthdays in feburary pretty hectic as always. I am really excited for this upcoming month we are going to be on fire I can a¡only hope with all of my minght that I dont have transfers. Well things are good in Guatemala the mision has great goals and I am going to put in my part no matter where I am. Thanks for the love Dad and al th e support. I am keeping these short to feed the photo monster.







No comments:

Post a Comment