Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Monday, February 13, 2012

BDay Boy

No questions from Mom. Still in shock from pictures:

Thanks mom for pictures they are really good. I dont know about hte
package it might be in the office but we will see monday. Ya this
monday we worked like always just at the end we got to a members house
and they found out so they made me a cake and sang for me. I was
thankfull for that. I really am blessed to be a missionary. Well taht
was the week now I am going to TRY To send photos its always sooo
hard. I love you mom.

Note to Dad:
Wow that is really cool about uncle Bill. I do like the interview. Ya
grandpa´s birhtday was yesterday. He would be 85 right? Isnt Arizona
100 now? Well the work is still progressing we already have goals for
april and march which are204 for two months in a row. Here in barcenas
everthing is going great my kid is really learning fast and is on the
ball. We are trying to get two or three families baptised in march
that would make me sooo happy because this families are great and I
know are choosen. I hear that Angela is getting baptised preety soon
so That will be a great service. We did baptise A little old lady who
is already showing us her family man she is soo pilas. Alright I love
you Dad and all the support I will pray for the family and I hope josh
just but his head on straight. i will right to you guys next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment