Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Dog I Never Had

I did get the recipies Thankyou. THe picture of Dad is sooooo classic. That sounds really cool about the musical group. I cant remember if I saw them but the name sounds familiar. Well I would like to see how long the dog makes it in the house but that will be something really new. I really am going to work on these recipies though. Well here we are working it looks like the rainy season is about to start up again but the new shoes got here just in time, Also I still got the boots. I know for sure that we will be here till April. we just gotta keep working. The work is always good and we have a ton o fblessings. Alright Love you mok and I will write to you next week.

Bonus de Padre:

Well upon reading mom´s email first I knew what yours was going to be about. I Know what you mean about pet though. After seeing soooo many dogs in the streets it is a little tireing. But maybe it will still be there when I come back but doubtful. That is so wierd to think about the re-aligned ward I knew that Todd´s sister was in our ward but i just forgot to tell you. It is wierd to think about the whole year thing and everythin. Kind-of worked up too much. I do like to think about the memories in this past year though. Conference will be sweet here we are going to have baptismal services on stake levels here in the mission in between Sunday sessions. "whiteout" is what they say. Well that is going to need some planning and I will keep you posted in that. Alright Love you Dad and all that you do. Just know that it is all for your good in these times of trial. Have a furry.............. very good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment