Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Last Minute Email

It was all good basically all I could scramble. I was actually pretty impressed that it got there because I put the wrong zip code. Right now just keep Brandon going strong. I got a letter in store for him and everything but how is he doing with the papers. Yah upon reading mom´s letter i can see that you guys are super busy. What a wierd time to have a wedding BUT work is work. On this end we are doing great just baptised a lady and we are lookin at 2 more at the end of this month. Well I believe there was a baggy for brandon in the package. Hopefully angela will grow into the gloves and I vote kenyon did the best impression of the foto of me. love ya Dad thsnkd for everything and we will write you in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment