Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Outta time

Mom's top 4 questions of the week:

Tell us about your week?
Best part this week?
Worst part?
Spiritual moment?

3 day weekends are great. Great to hear about how you got some rest. Well sorry to hear that aunt frieda isnt doing great what ever be the Lord´s will may she get better. well this week was great we had some people in church and the numbers did go down a little but upon studying a talk on success and and enthusiasm I just gotta keep working love you mom SOORRY but I am out of time

Advice for Dad:
Well Angela is good and healthy it sounds. Well hopfully in these coming weeks things can calm dwn for you guys. That is not we want down here we are at 97 set in stone and have 144 set dates for baptism. We are pumed. And the thing is here in barcenas we have 8 more in feburary so things aint slowng down. We actually have 2 for janurary So we are going to put in our part. Well one thing about this week is a missionary in the district gave me a book of mormon in french le livre de mormon. I think I will study a little. Well thanks for the update I did see that LSU and Alabama were going at it I didnt see any action but that is another world. Thankou for everything ave a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment