Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Photo drought close to end

Mom's Q's:

No Q's from Mom.

Why did Adriana get knee surgery? Sorry about the pics I will get on that today. Well if I could ask for something ot would be the shoes just the same one that are used for proselyting. music would be cool more of mo tab would do great. Onr thing is if you can find a padometer (The thing that measures your steps) that would be sweet. Oh! i just remembers online I dant know where but its there you can find a place where the make little preach my gospels they are little pocket sized. If you can find it and get it I need 2 because an other elder wants one too. He will pay me later. Alright love you mam and I am going right now for the photos.

Dad's note:
We have 190 and one more week to go! thanks for the prayers. this week we have been working hard. I did get the news I am training again. Everyonr says that seals the deal after these two changes I will be zone leader. ITs nothing impotant to me (zl) but training is fantastic. But that can wait here we are trying to get a ton of baptisms more in feburary. With time I am trying not to think about I know it will ne great but everthing in the lords time. Alright love you Dad i am going to try to wnd the photo draught.

No comments:

Post a Comment