Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A new lease on missionary life

Mom's first Q's for first Xfer:

Tell me what you did for Christmas and who you spend it with?
What did you eat?
What will you do for New Years?

I did open the package it was great. Everything was what I perfectly needed. THe pants are not even kidding one size too small but just give me a month. It was great to hear from you guys. I am glad you had a great Christmas I sounde awesome. Overhere we ate tamales, chicken, and sparkling cider. Probablr the same for New Years. But as always there are people coutig on us to bring them the gospel. I had about 2-3 minutes of home sickness but that was it. I love this work you guys and I will talk to you next week.

Dad's sympathy note:
Well His name is elder Baltodano. He is a great missionay who lost some focus at the beginning of his mission but he has come around. These will probably be the last changes fo him as junoir comp. District Leaders are solos here and zone leaders are the companionship. It is great here right now and I am loving the mission still. We have a goal for 204 baptisms in January. THAT will be acomplished. Alright love you Dad take care and may doesnt seem that far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment