Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Xfer numero uno

Mom's Q's:

Mom's submission was past the deadline.

well here is a little addition to last week. This weeks are going great I am loving the work and all the blessing that I recieve from the Savior. I have learned soo many different lessons from my companion the area the members. All that and I have a transfer tomorrow I dont know any more details than that just I have an interview with President Brough. Ask me about it next week. Speaking of which I will need all the details about the christmas call next week more details the better. I did send you guys a package but it might not get there because I put the wrong zip-code. I have been thinking about the family especially in this season. I t doesnt make me sad or depressed but more eager to work hard and return saying I gave my ALL. I love being a missionary this service brings happines that is indescribable. I love you mom and hope the best of luck in these next busy weeks I know you and how you love to serve others, just dont work TOO hard give yourself room to enjoy the true celebration of the Redeemer of the world. I am excited to hear from you guys in just a little while. Well untill next week then

Dad's bonus corner:
Just the name sexy santa sweater gives me chills probably wont sleep tonight...... Naw just kidding around. It is great to hear that you guys are getting some chances to relax and the word in slang is de-gaff. I did manage to send you guys a package it will expalain itself. I REALLY hope that it gets to you guys because I put the zip-code as 85¡2!40. Yeah this area is super great, we have 4 more baptisms for this month they are two couples that make families. I am sooo excited for that even though I found out that I am leaving tomorrow I have Transfers. I am out of my first area after6 months and I still dont want to leave. Well you know the life its all what the Lord wants for me and my testimony is usefull elsewhere. I love this work I have just been filled with blessings and the Spirit this last week. I hope and intend to keep that going. Some things I do need from you guys information wise is where, what time, what number, when and alll details possible for the christmas call. I love you dad your support and all that you do for me and our family. I will talk to you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment