Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas

Mom's Christmas list of q's:

So, where did you get assigned to?
Who's your new companion?
Is it far from where you were before?
Have you met any families in the area?
How are the wards in that area?
Joe Maldonado is out in the field now, have you seen him?
What do you get to do for Christmas?
Have you gotten your packet yet?
Tell us about this area you are in?
Is it different from where you were before?

Well I am in Amatitlan Barcenas It is great here and its part coast, moutain, capitol wellI dont know. I t is great here we have a lot of member support and I know I am going to love this area.... I already doo! With the christmas call it sounds like I will call you guys to tell you what time and you guys can call me I believe it is cheaper that way. i still dont kno wexact details but I will just call your cell phone. I have not seen Joe yet becaus ehe is in a different mission but I did meet a member here that was in the CCM The same time as him. The christmas packages the office holds on to untill the 24th then we get them. The work is going great down here we are working really strong with the members that is one thing that is a little differnt not so much member support as them helping us with missionary work not just giving us a ton of food. If you could get that money in that would be great becaus ewhen I sent that package home it kind of broke the bank,haha. Well this season is great I love you guys and talk to you in a few days.

Dad's Christmas sentence:
I do know what you are saying about the right timing it is a great ime to be a missionary. Well I am ouit of time on this end I am in A place calles barcenas amatitlan. I am district leader and we are having a blast LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment