Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Wednesday, May 25, 2011

5/25/2011

Hi Mom,

My first week was great I just got over my diariha. you asked . My comp is from North Carolina. he is awesome with a greatr spirit and a love for the people. its actually really nice its kind of humid but the same elevetion as Provo. So its nice and chill in the morning. The food is great even though you there are side effects sometimes. i have Three teachers but everyone here gets to know everone So everyone who is a teacher helps us out. That is really nice.Spanish is still coming along give me a week and i could write this in Spanish we will see... Yea everyone doesnt believe me But eventually they learned to take my word for it. i am loving some of the latinos they are hilarious. I am having a blast but in a way of learning and growing. Love you mom and the specific questions help. I will write more next week.


Hi Dad,
yea this place is great But it is not part of my mission it is the only place along with the temple that isnt. bur that is okay i am actually going to the temple today. I am way excited for that. I did see the hubers yesterday at lunch had a really good chat with them. that actually funny about the AZ Guat thing Some of the guys in the district are starting to thin i know everyone. but that all good . i am staying humble and working hard. We watched a MTC devotional with E Oaks This was actually the day before i got there. And I swear it has risen me to a new sense of missionary work and probably changed my mission for the better. Well love you dad I will talk more next week.

Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment