Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Tuesday, May 17, 2011

5/17/2011

Hey Mom This sucks because I am running out of time becuae i could figure how to Email you though contact If i run out I will write you. Well Today is the last day I report at 430 pm Get on a plane to LAX Then have a flight at 1230am I should grt top Guatemala Around 6. i am the travel leader i am not trying to be boastful i actually kind of nervous I have to make sure 5 missionaries get on the plane safeley swiftly and with everything. Well I will write you i am totally out of time

--
Elder Davis

THats cool I was just wondering about that thats good news. Today is tuesday do you know why the flag was at half mass on Sunday. THought that was wierd and we havent heard anything here. Its my last day in the MTC and its a p day lucky me. I am washing clothes right now and that about it they said everythings fine with my visa I do not know what that means but they got it all figured out. Hopefully the two flights (salt lake to LAX to guatemala) goes well. Okay Dad I love you and am greatfull for your example. I will talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment