Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5/11/2011

Hello Mom hope you got my mothers day card I was really surprised that there werent any actual m day cards but anyways sorry for that. There are a whole bunch of people from AZ here we have the most besides Utah. Actually 8 are from QC alone that was surprising and really cool. This last week I have learned soo much about myself my purpose and our heavenly father. I am soo Grateful For the opportunity to serve This is where i need to be. My body finally got used to the cold and now i have to leave. But I think it is awesome how soon I get to be around all spanish all the time. The CCM isnt to bad at least from what I have heard. oh and my acne is starting to get a little bad but i will buy some facial cleaner today. i was wondering if you could tell me how much is on my card and tell me through dear Elder.I also have some guys goung to puebla in a few weeks do we have family there? I also was wondering if I could get a copy of Something Bruce R McConkie wrot it is called how great is my calling ask Kenyon. If you could do that I would Really Appriciate it Thanks and I love mom Bye.

I will try my best to Email you both but I am running out time one thing I heard the lakers got sweped Ha Ha that would be great to get a confirmation on Well I guyes thats all the time I have Love you Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment