Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Tuesday, May 3, 2011

1st of Many

I hope everything went well with the drive and everything I did get your dear elders but at the same time It is really great here and if you didnt guess today is pday at least for this and the next two weeks. First two days were wierd but not hard as the other Elders say. i am trying to maintained focussed which is hard when you are sitting in the same chair for three hours My District is great 4 are going to handuras tegulcigalpa 5 to chile and three to guatemala same mission samr time here at the Mtc's. One is my Companion Elder Hopkins and he is great. Everything is going good and as of tomorrow am no longer the new guys. We cant call On mothers day but i can when We leave idont know if that means here or Guatemala CCM Well I love you mom and the family and make sure to write i sent you and the lunas a written letter let me know if you get that. Bye

Hey Dad its been going good i am safe and okay and it is awesome here. There are at least 5 people from Queen creek here and the spanish is flying kind of its probably just my perspective. But i am not as homesick as i thought as soon as i said goodbye i didnt look back. i am also learning alot of gospel doctrine to and getting so closely in touch with the spirit. Yea I heard about bin aden Some of the more Patriotic missionaries were all excited. That is great news about kenyon i was worried for a while but now that i think about it he just has his own way of expressing things. Well i got to go I only have 30 min on here

No comments:

Post a Comment