Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Wednesday, May 25, 2011

5/18/2011 (back 2 back p-days, 2 diff MTCs)

Hey mom we just got some time to tell you that everything is fine and all. The flight was all good and we arrived on time. I didnt get much sleep though on the plane and by the time we were picking up our luggage I really needed a shower. i finally got one and a nap but I still cant wait to go to sleep tonight. This place is great it is pretty smal two three story building 1 is a chapel/cafeteria/office/residence hall and the other one is class rooms. I already meet everyone that speaks english it s not alot and they encouage us always to HSI (syl). Actually most of the stuff here is newer than provo They are doing some rmodeling on the first floor. I think this is my Pday today Because some of the other Elders went to the temple i didnt catch much I am really spacey. I go ta New Copmanion his name is Elder Carr he is 26 from Washington and has a great testimony. Basically everyone on the plane with me here is all one district. It is wierd to think about being in whole nother country I am not scared but its really a strange feelling. Dear Elder does work here so that can be one way of talking with me. The climate is not that bad I really like it alot. Just keeping the window open feelling that breeze. The food is great so far I dont think I will have a problem at all. Youy really do apreciate this opporunity to be here surrounded by culture and spanish It all leads to Nuestros Proposito Invitar las personas a venir a Cristo al ayudarlas a que reciban El Evangelio Restaurado mediante Fe en Jesucristo y su Expiacion, el arrepentimiento, el bautismo, la recepcion del don del Espiritu Santo y la preseverar hasta el fin. I love you Mom And all you guys I will write Email next week and maybe write you inbetween then

--
Elder Davis



No comments:

Post a Comment