Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Monday, November 7, 2011

Primary Response

Mom's weekly q's:

n/a

(mom) One thing it is amazing how good you and dad can read me everthing is much better now it was nothing huge but just me adjusting. (primary) Helloooo everyone first of all thankyou guys sooooo much for the letters, yes the the candy was great. But your letters really got me excited to work harder. You are all awesome and will make great missinaries yourselves. So I hear that you guys are reading in the scriptures, that is great!! One thing you will find in the scriptures everytime you read is something you can apply or live in your life. My favorite prophet is Nephi, his example of obedience really helps me see the important things. His testimony is fantastic about Jesus Christ and the words in the Book of Mormon. I will share my testimony with all of you that I know that my Saviour is real and lives for each and everyone of us. The Book of mormon is the word of God and in its pages we can find the things we need to return to our Heavenly Father. I know that you guys are making one of the best dicisions in your lives by reading in the sciptures. If you continue with that you will find great happines. It wiil help you alot to get to thet point in your lives to go on a mission. Alright Love you guys.

Throwing Dad a Bone:
Thanks Dad for the advice and man these weeks are gretting better all around I think it is the holiday spirit. Yes there are times like that alot but one can see the fruits of there labor when they do power through. we had 17 investigators at church yesterday that was a fantastic experience and we all know what come after attendance...... Baptismal Dates. it is an awesome experience to see the change in these people and in reality blesses lives. Makes me apreciate my own. One thing I did notice is that i have little to no fear of speaking in public or talking to anyone I see about the gospel. Aswell as the amount of Spanish i have learned it still amazes me. They do offer sometimes book of mormons in other languages i might ask for one in french and me and you could practice that. alright love you dad and all that you do take care hope everything i sgoing good with work and i will talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment