Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Monday, November 14, 2011

Iron Chef Guatemala

No q's from Mom this week:

Its all good this week was great we are just working so hard right now and it feels really good at the end of the day to kno ethat you have worked hard. We are always looking for ways to get better. and One thing I have learned to appreciate is the family just a little more. My comp´s family are not all members Its actually just the dad. they are not sealed in the temple and it is his only wish on the mission. That same desire gives him drive and it is really nice to have around. This week aswell we have had a ton of stuff just going our way. We are doing soo great here and loving the work. One thing I have been thinking about is food. if you had one suggestion for me to make that was easy what would you make and you can send the answer in a recipe. I am really bored of eggs. I want to try some thing halfway complicated. Alright Mom thankyou for the time to right love and talk to you next week.

obligatory note to Dad:
Thankyou Dad for the update. I do know that Elder Udall he is actually a really nice guy there are probably 6 or 7 missionaries here from Arizona. The weather is actually pretty nice right now it is ´´hotter´´ but just because we were used to the rain. But the nights are kind of chilly. I was seriously just telling some people that this is my favorite part of the year. the zone will have a turkey bowl this thanksgiving we ar epumped for that. This past week was great just working gettin better at teaching people it is just a really good time to be a missionary right now everything is going great hope the family is all right and tell them i love them. Alright Dad thankyou for the weekly update, I love you and I will talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment