Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Monday, November 21, 2011

Mezquiflippintal

Mom's back to questions:

So when are transfers?
So when you get transferred who will you miss the most in that area? and why?
Have you had any baptisms?
Tell me about something funny that has happened in the last few weeks?
How about Christmas, have you about any of the festivities? What traditions do they have?

Seriously i have things to ask you guys but then I forget everytime i get to the computer. Just for what I asked for that one time An mp3 that doesnt have a sceen or play movies and some in-sole orthodics. I dont know really dont need much. Just surprise me I know I will be more happy. One thing is that I do need money on my card I have been making cheese cakes with members and investigators and I want to make some more I dont mean to suck money from you guys and if you cant that is fine. as well as I want to send a packagehome to you guys and if I am to buy thy speakers here for the mp3 maybe like 70, 80 bucks I dont know only if you can. Dont worry about the food I am alerady making lists of what you can make for me when I get back (its up to about 7 different dishes) hahaha. Abuela too. This week was great for us here we are having great success and a lot of fun too I keep realizing this is my life and I havent even left my first area. I dont know what that will be like for me let alone going home in two years. I think the word is scared but I know its all in the will of the Lord. The thing about this area is everything I will miss it all and I will leave right before Christmas. Transfers are what happens when you leave an area. They are every 6 weeks and sometimes you stay sometimes you dont I am in Mezquiflippintal the the (flippin) was added. Since the last one No still no but we do baptise a family of 5 next tuesday they are a great family kind of like ours the oldest already wants to go on a mission and kind of looks like kenyon. The festivities Start tommorow then it is one every week untill Christmas I t will get really busy over here in the next few moths but it is great work. Thankyou Mom for the support and love. Still dont know what I did to deserve a mom as good as you. I love you and I will write ya next week.

Turkey Update:
That is great to hear that you guys got some rest really does make me feel good. Well trying not to think too much about it but we will have an activity as a zone tomorow turkey bowl and Sis brough is going to cook for us. That is great that you are working out aswell just keep going and you can get ripped. I have been trying to run in the mornings its great for the gut, you should try it with ammon. Great to hear about the Family and Brandon well i guess he is included what is he missing with the papers? That is true about holidays Its toughfer but it is worth it if you can squeeze something in. Well Dad thanks for the support love and update great to hear from you guys. This week we had a lot of success just finding teachuing and baptizing. Love you and write to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment