Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Sunday, June 26, 2011

6/22/2011

Mom's questions:
When do you leave for the mission field?
Do you get a new P-day?
Have you gotten any written letters from anyone?
Tell us about the group picture, what's up with the funny faces?
Have you gotten to know any of the new missionaries?
Tell us about your funniest moment this past week?
Did you get to go out to preach this week?
Do you wash your own clothes?
What do you do on P-day?
Anything unsual happen this week?


Well thats good about the AC that would of been terrible.. I leave for the mission on monday I have no idea what my pday will be. Here I have not recieved anything hand written that i know of. I didnt know you could see the group pictures but its juwst are way of copping with being here 6 weeks and ina training center for 9. I totally know all the nuevos and ther are all cool. My funiest moment this week was.... I dont know well the doctor of the area came and that was a blast. We did go to the plaza but about 20 min in it started pouring but great learning experience as a whole. Pday comprises of any thing you want basically that is within mission rules but we usually just sit and talk in the classroom. Nothing to unusual except at the plaza some guy was wasting our time and really detracting from our ability to teach so I literally had to command him to leave us alone (would have paid some $ to see that). He did and we went our way. Alright thanks Mom love you and take care


THats right its the last week I am so excited we heard from E. Martino of the 70 las tnight and it was uplifting. I read through my journal and see my progress and am amazed. I am glad to hear about brandon and that you had a great fathers day. Well I got to go love you and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment