Desde Guatemala

Dallin Davis' Mission Experience



Thursday, June 9, 2011

6/8/2011

Okay so here are your questions for this week? (these are from Mom)

How was your temple trip this past week?
What do you see and feel is different since the first time you went?
Do you do the session in spanish?
So how is it being the older missionaries at the MTC now?
Have you guys done any pranks or jokes on anyone?
What was your most spiritual experience this week?
Tell me about one new person you have gotten to get to know this week?
Are the Hubers there permanantly now or were they just visiting and they come back later?
Como vas con el Espanol?



temple was great really enjoyed it as always it alwys is different in some special way maybe thats why I like it so much I think we do a session tommorow in spanish but that has yet to be detemined. It is wierd to think we are the experienced ones now but I guess it has to happen. Me and my companion got assigned APs of the CCM I really didnt want to but I am excited for the oportunity to serve my fellow misionaries. We havent done any pranks but we mess around alot. Besides that it is almost always spiritual and I have actually grown tolove teaching and talking with new people. I have really gotten to know one of the supervisors he is really a cool guy and has worked here for three years. the hubers are here and everything sister huber was actually in one of the last sesions working and everything. Mi español esta bien pero yo qiuero aprender mas y que me escribas mucho en español. será dificil pero me ayudará. Gracis mama y le amo y las familia.

thanks dad there is actually a couple of things i didnt put in moms mail so just have her read this we got to go to the market today and it was amazing great experience. I gave a talk on sunday in all spanish a little hard but really good. Good luck on your trip even though you are probably there when I right this . Love you dad and thanks for your example in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment